New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vocabulary words for Lecture 3: Anterior teeth. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.
Help by adding tags...
- What are the different types of teeth? How do they help us break down food? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=9wYbsSr...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of Maxilla(many views)
- Play this quiz called Anatomy of Maxilla(many views) and show off your skills.
THE PREMOLAR TEETH
- The premolar teeth are transitional teeth located between the canine and molar teeth. There are two premolars per quadrant and are identified as first and second premolars. They have at least two...
Tooth Identification Quiz!!!!
- Check out the tooth ID quiz on this guys website it may prove useful for anyone who is tested on this in Dental Anatomy www.apdentistry.com go...
Smart Mouthguard Detects, Prevents Grinding of Teeth |
- People who grind their teeth due to medications, psychological stress, or some other reason oftentimes don't even know that they're doing it. Engineers at
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)