New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Professional Oncology Education | Clinical Oncology | MD Anderson Cancer Center
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Some useful notes on cancer and principles of oncology.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Comprehensive Notes on the Molecular Basis of Cancer
- Molecular Basis of Cancer Rate of Growth Most benign tumours grow slowly, and most cancers grow much faster, eventually spreading locally and to distant sites …
Management of cancer
- Management of cancer
Cancer Fundamentals for the USMLE
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at some basic oncology fundamentals to help you better understand the processes of cancer - essential for the preparation ...
Effects of Cancer 2
- Common effects of cancer are caused by aberrant protein production, increased tumor metabolism, our body's immune response, mass effects of tumors, and treat...
- Hey guys, I'm really struggling with this. I've read that alkylating agents - a particular type of cytotoxic drug - work through the pairing of alkylguanine and thymine, which leads to the substit...