New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to find McBurney's Point
Help by adding tags...
This video will show how to find McBurney's point and where the anatomic location of the appendix is on a normal human body.
on Friday 10th October 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
- Summary of the veins in the human body
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Large Bowel Pathology - Gastoenterology
- An audio podcast outlining the cellular pathology of the appendix and large intestine.
Types of Joints - Anatomy
- www.salmonellaplace.com This is a tutorial/lecture on the different types of Joints found in the Human Body. We cover some topics important for classes such ...
Histology Learning System - Common Confusions
- Histology Learning System Appendix
- Overview of facial nerve components
Biggest Advancement In Radiology? via Medium
- A radiologist has a window into the human body. The room is filled with silence. She or he sits in complete darkness. Th…