New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dying at home patients 'lack 24-hour expert support' - BBC News
The NHS is failing to provide access to 24-hour expert support for patients dying at home in England, according to palliative care charity Sue Ryder.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Ebola: British patient and five colleagues flown home - BBC News
- A sixth British healthcare worker has been flown home to the UK after suspected contact with the Ebola virus.
NHS failing to direct patients to dentists, says Which? - BBC News
- Patients are still facing problems finding an NHS dentist in England, research suggests.
Many NHS hospital patients complain of 'lack of dignity' - BBC News
- A fifth of people in hospital in England are not always treated with respect and dignity, according to an official survey of NHS patients.
Mental health patients sent 'hundreds of miles' for care - BBC News
- The number of mental health patients in England who had to travel away from their local area to get care has risen by almost a quarter over the past year, new figures suggest.
Poor hospital discharges blamed for readmissions - BBC News
- The way hospitals discharge patients is probably contributing to high levels of readmission, a year-long Healthwatch England inquiry finds.