New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
GPs in UK 'missing opportunities' to spot lung cancer - BBC News
Doctors in Britain are "missing opportunities" to spot lung cancer at an early stage, meaning one in three people with the disease dies within 90 days of diagnosis, research suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Lung cancer diagnosis
- This slideshow gives a good summary of the diagnosis of lung cancer.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
FDA Expands Use of Nivolumab in Lung Cancer
- The new use is in nonsquamous, non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The drug was approved for squamous NSCLC earlier in the year.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...