New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ebola outbreak: UN health worker dies in Germany hospital - BBC News
A UN health worker infected with Ebola dies in Germany, as the WHO warns it is too early to say the situation is being put under control.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hospitals: MPs debate greater closure powers - BBC News
- MPs are set to debate a controversial measure which would give the health secretary the power to impose the closure of local hospital services.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
NHS 'lags behind other health systems' - BBC News
- The NHS lags behind other countries when it comes to preventing unnecessary hospital admissions and improving survival rates, a report suggests.
NHS 'lags behind' other countries' health systems - BBC News
- The NHS lags behind other countries on preventing unnecessary hospital admissions and improving survival rates, a report has suggested.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.