New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Faecal capsules 'may help stop gut infection' - BBC News
Capsules containing frozen faecal material could help people with C. difficile gut infections, results from an early-stage trial suggest.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
C. diff used to beat C. diff infection - BBC News
- Potentially deadly Clostridium difficile infections have been treated with a dose of more Clostridium difficile.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Hand washing web programme 'helps reduce infections' - BBC News
- A web-based programme encouraging people to wash their hands more frequently could reduce the risk of catching and passing on infections, a study suggests.
Vaccine for Mers coronavirus 'looks promising' - BBC News
- A prototype vaccine against the lung infection MERS coronavirus shows promising results, scientists say.
'Why am I less worthy than army amputee?' - BBC News
- Suzanne Thomas, who had to have her leg amputated after contracting an infection, tells the BBC's Nikki Fox about her disappointment with her prosthetic leg.
Bacteria Mind Map