New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Woman finds three-inch leech in nose after South East Asia trip - BBC News
A backpacker finds a leech which had been living in her nose for a month after returning from a trip to South East Asia.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How do we explain a patient having a normal finger to nose test but also having dysdiadochokinesia and romberg positive?
- How do we explain a patient having a normal finger to nose test but also having dysdiadochokinesia and romberg' positive?
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Are women with severe pregnancy sickness being failed? - BBC News
- Why do some women with very severe pregnancy sickness feel they are left with no option but to terminate their pregnancies?
Brigham And Women's Hospital - Press Releases
- BWH Press Releases
3D printer to help build girl's nose - BBC News
- A 3D printer is to be used in ground-breaking surgery on a two-year-old girl.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!