New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Instagram for doctors' to be launched in Europe - BBC News
A photo-sharing app enabling healthcare professionals to view patients' photos is to be launched across western Europe.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ebola: British patient and five colleagues flown home - BBC News
- A sixth British healthcare worker has been flown home to the UK after suspected contact with the Ebola virus.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Right-to-die campaigners' case rejected in Europe - BBC News
- The European Court of Human Rights has rejected a bid by UK campaigners to overturn the law on assisted dying.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!