New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO | What we know about transmission of the Ebola virus among humans
The Ebola virus is transmitted among humans through close and direct physical contact with infected bodily fluids, the most infectious being blood, faeces and vomit.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ebola Virus ,How The Virus Spreads - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the Ebola virus and how it is spread. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: http...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Source: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/
Amazing Human Cannonball Flying Through The Air
- Human Cannonball at a circus.
The Human Arterial System - Visual Summary | Geeky Medics
- A phenomenal visual summary of the human arterial system.
WHO | The Ebola virus vaccine is effective. But the fight goes on
- The Ebola virus vaccine is effective. But the fight goes on. We must move quickly towards full-scale production
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.