New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Untangling Alzheimer's Disease - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 17th Jun 2014 - Untangling Alzheimer's Disease
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Genetics and dementia: What do relatives want to know?
- Genetics and Dementia – what do relatives want to know? Candy Cooley NHS National Genetic Awareness Lead Genetics and genomics for healthcare www.geneticseduca…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Diagnosing the dementias
- Stream Diagnosing the dementias by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Rivastigmine for people with Alzheimer's disease | Cochrane
- We reviewed evidence comparing the effectiveness and safety of rivastigmine with placebo in people with Alzheimer's disease. Background
Genetics and Parkinson's disease
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...