New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Podcast Special on Physician Health - Live forum theatre
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New EM physicians: 10 Keys to Getting a Successful Start in [...] | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Eric T. Boie, M.D. Assistant Professor Emergency Medicine. Mayo Clinic. First impressions are very important, and can doom you…
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)