New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
20 Eye Exam Tricks
http://www.ophthobook.com 20 examination for ophthalmology or optometry providers. Covers techniques for detecting malingerers, facticious blindness, macular...
Help by adding tags...
- Various eye complications and disorders Image :https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpei1ULXN1X1dOdDQ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Does anyone know why some people get a twitchy eye lid when they are tired?
- I sometimes find my eyelid can twitch rapidly when I am tired (and it also sometimes happens when I'm stressed). I know it is possibly not a very scientific question, but does anyone know why this...
FDA Says No to Lifitegrast for Dry Eye, Requests More Data
- In a complete response letter, the FDA asked for another study on the experimental ophthalmic solution for dry eye and further information related to product quality.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!