New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Chest X-Ray (CXR) Analysis in a Nutshell
Help by adding tags...
If you want to read more about CXR analysis: www.radiologymasterclass.co.uk
on Monday 20th October 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
GP trainee - Bath
Posted over 4 years ago
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
An interesting chest x-ray
- Case-based X-ray Interpretation with Questions.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cases in Radiology: Episode 3 (pediatric, chest x-ray)
- In this episode we take a look at a basic but important paediatric chest radiograph case with a practical discussion of management and follow-up. View the case in Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://...
Chest x-ray Atlas
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 3 - Assessing Technical Quality)
- A discussion of how to assess the technical quality of a chest x-ray, including assessment of rotation, adequacy of inspiration, and adequacy of exposure/pen...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 2 - A Systematic Method and Anatomy)
- A description of a systematic method for examining a chest X-ray, and a review of the relevant thoracic anatomy.
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 1 - An Introduction)
- An introduction to the interpretation of chest X-rays, covering the basic principles of using X-rays in medical imaging, as well as the conventional X-ray vi...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 10 - Self Assessment): Part 2
- Part 2 of 2 of a facilitated self-assessment on the interpretation of chest x-rays. Sources for images may include Wikimedia Commons, radiologypics.com, and ...
Does a chest x-ray cause a lot of radiation?
- We are supposed to make sure we avoid potential unnecessary x-rays as this exposes the patient to unnecessary radiation. I'm not actually sure how much radiation chest x-rays emit compared to oth...
Chest X-ray - BSCC
- Describing the chest X-ray (CXR) on the flight deck - and in your examinations. Basic science in clinical context BSCC
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more