New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jean Piaget | Cognitive Theory | Simply Psychology
Jean Piaget was the first psychologist to make a systematic study of cognitive development. He was interested both in how children learnt and in how they thought.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Understanding Erikson's Stages of Psychosocial Development
- Erik Erikson's theory of psychosocial development describes 8 stages that play a role in the development of personality and psychological skills.
Bacteria Mind Map
Are our intrerpersonal skills dependant on the person with whom we are interacting?
- Interpersonal skills are central to effective and safe clinical practice and are counted as a pillar of professionalism. Do we have complete control over how we interact or does it partly depend o...
Facebook users' wishful thinking: Cyberbullying, depression won't happen to me
- Facebook users with so-called optimistic bias think they're less likely than other users to experience cyberbullying, depression and other negative social and psychological effects from using...
Language study offers new twist on mind-body connection
- Research from Northeastern professor of psychology Iris Berent and her colleagues finds that spoken language and motor systems are intricately linked -- though not in the way that has been...
Women think 'as rationally' as men - but also use more gut feeling
- How much do men and women differ psychologically? Does greater emotional empathy in women result in less rational thinking when it comes to choosing to do harm for a greater good?
Psychological impact, support and information needs for women with an abnormal Pap smear: Comparative results of a questionnaire in three European countries
- Official Full-Text Publication: Psychological impact, support and information needs for women with an abnormal Pap smear: Comparative results of a questionnaire in three European countries on Resea...