New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rationally Coping With High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Rationally Coping, High Blood Pressure, Multifaceted Menace, Hypertension, Silent Killer, HBP, Blood Pressure, BP, Lifestyle Changes, DASH, medicines
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dr Aditya Sardana
Medical editor - Adidarwinian - Health, Biology, Science at http://adidarwinian.com/
Posted over 5 years ago
Really the raional and scientifically proven ways of coping with Hypertension or High Blood Pressure.
Hypertension - Cardiac - Medications Part III
- Describes the mechanism of action of various medications used to treat hypertension and other heart complications.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
110 Hypertension Treatment
- http://www.interactive-biology.com - What are the mechanisms that underly the drugs that are used to treat hypertension? Drugs like ACE inhibitors, diuretics...
108 What Is Hypertension?
- http://www.interactive-biology.com - In this video, we cover hypertension. We're going to deal with things like Cardiac Output, peripheral resistance, stroke...
Pediatric Cardiology-Tetralogy of Fallot-Peri-operative care
- Pediatric Cardiology Teaching,lectures conducted by Dr Parvathi Iyer from Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi. The topic is - Tetralogy of...
Complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension - adidarwinian
- Complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension can be a multitude of deadly diseases including Heart Attack, Stroke, Kidney Failure, Vision Loss, etc.
Copy of Antibiotic Summary
- How do I get a copy of the Antibiotic summary posted on this site. I would like to print a copy and take with me to clinicals TIA (FNP student
- Say what? Hypertensive emergency has no universally accepted definition. Actual numbers are often used to define hypertensive emergency, though strictly speaking a hypertensive emergency is any ele...