New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Which of the following is more commonly seen in patients with Lewy body dementia when compared to Alzheimer's dementia?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Alarming alarms - INTENSIVE
- A case-based Q&A concerning a MET call for a patient with an alarming bradycardia.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
MEdIC Series | The Case of the Flirtatious Patient
- What happens when topics of conversation with patients become too personal? Please join us in discussing the case of the flirtatious patient .
Slowing Conversion From MCI to Alzheimer's Disease
- This study suggest that some--but not all--types of antihypertensive medications can reduce the risk of progression to Alzheimer's disease in patients with mild cognitive impairment.
A Combo Therapy for Agitation in Alzheimer Disease
- Dr Jacobs reviews the results of a preliminary trial evaluating dextromethorphan/quinidine for reducing symptoms of agitation in patients with Alzheimer disease.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!