New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr. Preddy Lower Limbs Part 2
Discussion of lower limb muscles, nerves, and arteries.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Muscles of the Upper Leg
- Dr. Fabian explaining
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Anatomy Of The Extensor Muscles Of The Leg - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the anatomy of the extensor compartment of the leg. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on...
Dr. Preddy Lower Limbs Part 1
- Discussion of lower limb muscles, nerves, and arteries.
An easy way to remember arm muscles PART 2
- Dr Preddy teaching anatomy at Touro University Nevada
Anatomical dissection #22: Shoulder & arm muscles.
- Disección anatómica # 22: Los músculos del hombro y del brazo.
Leg Arteries - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Leg arteries anatomy tutorial. Check out the 3D app at http://AnatomyLearning.com. More tutorials available on http://AnatomyZone.com. Learn about the branch...