New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
An easy way to remember neck muscles by Dr Preddy
Discussion of muscles associated with hyoid suspension as well as trachea and esophageal associations.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myology - Skeletal Muscle Contraction
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpdnNrVFY5TVc1WGs/edit?usp=sharing
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Myology - Skeletal Muscle (Structure)
ANATOMY; MYOLOGY; PART 1; CHARACTERISTICS OF MUSCLES by Professor Fink
- In Myology; Part 1, Professor Fink describes Skeletal Muscles, including their characteristics, functions, attachments (origin & insertion), layers of fascia...
Dr. Preddy Lower Limbs Part 2
- Discussion of lower limb muscles, nerves, and arteries.
An easy way to remember arm muscles PART 2
- Dr Preddy teaching anatomy at Touro University Nevada
Dr Preddy on Deep Back Muscles
- Discussion of deep muscles of the back with clarification of actions and attachments.