New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Colorectal Surgery - Conditions & Procedures
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Common Colon Resection Procedures [Undergroundmed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Hartmann's Procedure Explained
- Eponymously named operations give you little clue as to what they are or what they're for. One of the most commonly performed eponymous procedures is Hartman...
Basics of colorectal operations
- So, you're a medical student who has just started a surgical attachment. You have no idea what the surgeons are talking about when they are discussing the op...
Procedure: Open Cricothyrotomy for Historical Purposes Only
- Here is my video on performing open cricothyrotomy in 3 situations: with a trach set and an assistant, with a trach set when alone, and when you only have a scalpel.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...