New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
UK doctors have 'ethical duty' to prevent waste - BBC News
Doctors have an ethical duty to prevent waste in the NHS, says a report by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges - which also points to potential savings of nearly £2bn.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Improve end-of-life care for all, say MPs - BBC News
- Social care should be free to everyone at the end of life, says a report by MPs which also calls for better recording of what people want in their final days.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
One in four Parkinson's cases mistaken for being drunk - BBC News
- According to a new study, a quarter of people with Parkinson's say they have had their symptoms mistaken for drunkenness. Jayne McCubbin reports.
Tough at the top – does the NHS need a leadership shake-up? - BBC News
- An interesting report today suggests that there are too many senior positions to fill, not enough good managers and that NHS leadership is "in crisis".
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...