New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Minor cosmetic procedures 'very safe in expert hands' - BBC News
Minor cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections and fillers are very safe when carried out by trained professionals, say researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Robot hand and arm gets official approval - BBC News
- A robot arm capable of picking up delicate objects has been approved for use by US medical authorities.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
US twin baby sisters born holding hands - BBC News
- A pair of US twin sisters who have a rare condition which meant they shared an amniotic sac have been born holding hands.
New guidelines proposed for cosmetic surgery - BBC News
- Sam Barton, who has spent over £50,000 on cosmetic surgery and was unhappy with some of the results and plastic surgeon Gary Ross talk about the potential pitfalls of cosmetic procedures.
Call for cosmetic surgery 'cooling off' period - BBC News
- Doctors who carry out cosmetic procedures should allow patients a ''cooling off" period before going ahead with treatment.
Kent schoolgirl's friends say her 3D hand is 'cool' - BBC News
- A schoolgirl from Kent, who was born with only one hand, has had a new one specially built for her by her classmates.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials