New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Language checks for nurses proposed - BBC News
Nurses, pharmacists, dentists and midwives could face language skills checks to make sure they are fluent in English, under plans being put out to consultation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Former carer: Language problems 'embarrassed' me - BBC News
- A former UK care worker, originally from Hungary, says it is "essential" for carers to have a good level of English.
Election 2015: Labour plans nurses recruitment drive - BBC News
- Labour will launch an emergency recruitment drive to get 1,000 more nurses into training this year if they win the election, Ed Miliband says.
Listening to the language of apes - BBC News
- The similarities between apes and people have long fascinated scientists. Yet, writes Mary Colwell, the differences can be just as thrilling.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)