New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Plant protein could be used for blood, say scientists - BBC News
A protein found in sugar beet that is related to haemoglobin in human blood could be used as a blood substitute, say researchers in Sweden.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why good memories are less likely to fade - BBC News
- Why do we remember some things well, while other memories fade? Researchers suggest it could be that good memories persist longer than bad - helping to keep the human race happy and resilient.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Smartphone 'scans' blood for parasites - BBC News
- A smartphone has been used to automatically detect wriggling parasites in blood samples, a study shows.
The plant that can kill and cure - BBC News
- Nightshades have a deadly reputation but they have been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
New probe 'lights up' blood clots in single scan - BBC News
- A new probe sticks to blood clots so they "light up" in a PET scan, and could eventually save time during treatment of stroke and related conditions.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!