New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
10 things you may not know about laughter - BBC News
Neuroscientist and part time stand-up comic Prof Sophie Scott reveals 10 things you probably didn't know about laughter
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
See Hear: Looking behind the Curtain of Silence - BBC News
- In 1973 BBC Two's Horizon made its first documentary about deafness. It now serves as a fascinating time capsule of attitudes to deafness at the time.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)