New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
cardiac_electrophysiology [TUSOM | Pharmwiki]
You've followed a link to a topic that doesn't exist yet. If permissions allow, you may create it by clicking on “Create this page”.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Papilledema - EyeWiki
- EyeWiki, the Eye Encyclopedia written by Eye Physicians & Surgeons.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Medcomic | The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine
- Medcomic’s mission is to channel the creativity of cartoons into the field of medical education to make learning medical concepts easy, entertaining, and fun. The combination of art and humor found...
The Radiology Assistant : Chest X-Ray - Lung disease
- Lung abnormalities with an increased density - also called opacities - are the most common. A practical approach is to divide these into four patterns:
Running, Rhabdomyolosis, and Renal Failure – Who’s at Risk | Ultrarunning Magazine
The Auscultation Assistant - Physiology
- Before trying to decipher what may be the underlying cause of a murmur, it is important to first understand what the normal heart sounds are, and what normal variations of these sounds may occ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…