New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Not enough midwives' for new NICE guidelines - BBC News
- Louise Silverton and Maureen Treadwell discuss draft guidelines that suggest healthy women should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit or at home.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
University of Manchester board game to train African midwives - BBC News
- University researchers create a board game designed to help African midwives prevent women dying in childbirth.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.