New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Care plan savings 'over-optimistic' - BBC News
Questions are being asked about what impact a flagship government scheme to improve the care of vulnerable patients in England will have.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Labour pledges GP appointment 'within 48 hours' - BBC News
- Labour will try to ensure all NHS patients in England get a GP appointment within 48 hours, party leader Ed Miliband says.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Dying at home patients 'lack 24-hour expert support' - BBC News
- The NHS is failing to provide access to 24-hour expert support for patients dying at home in England, according to palliative care charity Sue Ryder.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Poor hospital discharges blamed for readmissions - BBC News
- The way hospitals discharge patients is probably contributing to high levels of readmission, a year-long Healthwatch England inquiry finds.
Government 'chasing headlines on NHS', says doctors' union - BBC News
- Doctors' union the BMA says ministers have chased headlines rather than tackling the real issues facing the NHS in England.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…