New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Brain's taste secrets uncovered - BBC News
The brain has dedicated neurons for each of the five taste categories - salty, bitter, sour, sweet and umami - scientists have discovered.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The difficult task of reading the brain - BBC News
- Despite advances in neuroscience, when an area of the brain 'lights up" it does not tell us as much as we'd like about the inner workings of the mind.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Does brain structure determine your political views? - BBC News
- Timandra Harkness investigates whether our political views are linked to the physical make-up of our brains.
Blood chemical predicts brain decline - BBC News
- Scientists discover a chemical in blood that indicates whether people will have declining brain function in the years to come.
Peeking into the brain's filing system - BBC News
- Neuroscientists are building up a surprisingly clear picture of exactly where our memories live.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map