New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Teenage anxiety: Tailored treatment needed - BBC News
Researchers say the current one-size-fits-all approach to treating teenagers with anxiety disorders is leaving them at risk of future mental health issues.
Help by adding tags...
Fears over statins use are 'misleading' - BBC News
- A leading researcher on cholesterol-lowering statin drugs accuses critics of misleading the public about the dangers of taking them.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Sitting while working can increase risk of diabetes - BBC News
- British researchers believe sitting for long periods of time can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease and even death
Measles fear for Ebola-hit countries - BBC News
- West Africa is ripe for a measles outbreak that could infect hundreds of thousands of people, US researchers are warning.
Mental health spending cuts forecast - BBC News
- Mental health trusts in England are forecasting significant cuts to their funding over the next four years, figures seen by the BBC suggest.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...