New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Inherited bugs may help weight loss - BBC News
Our genes influence whether we are fat or thin by shaping which types of microbes thrive in our gut, say experts.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Weight loss: Is the secret in your bacteria? - BBC News
- Researchers say changing the type of bugs found in the gut may be more effective at helping people to lose weight than cutting calories alone - but can it be that simple?
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Weight loss surgery reduces diabetes risk - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery can dramatically reduce the odds of developing type 2 diabetes, according to a major study.
Scientists call for stop to 'one-size-fits-all' weight loss plans - BBC News
- Doctors need to move beyond 'one-size-fits-all' approach to tackling obesity, say scientists in Sheffield.
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?