New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ashya King 'not receiving chemotherapy' - BBC News
The hospital in Prague which treated Ashya King, the young boy recovering from a brain tumour, confirms he has received no chemotherapy - an important part of his original treatment plan.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Significant failings' in care at Deeside hospital - BBC News
- An investigation into complaints involving a Flintshire hospital finds "significant failings" in the care of two patients.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Jimmy Savile NHS hospital abuse inquiry widens - BBC News
- The number of NHS organisations investigating allegations of abuse by Jimmy Savile is extended to 41.
Rare glimpse inside Broadmoor in new documentary - BBC News
- Broadmoor's clinical director Amlan Basu and programme director Olivia Lichtenstein talk to BBC Breakfast about a new documentary about the hospital
Scarborough Hospital's A&E 'in day-to-day mayhem' - BBC News
- BBC Yorkshire's Inside Out team goes on shift at Scarborough Hospital, where a "major incident" was declared because of "overwhelming" patient numbers.
IBM's Watson supercomputer to speed up cancer care - BBC News
- Cancer treatment in 14 hospitals in the US and Canada will now be helped by IBM's Watson "cognitive computing" system.
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.