New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Leeds live liver operation showed twins are identical - BBC News
The first identical twins to undergo a live liver transplant in the UK did not realise they were identical until one of them needed surgery.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The brave new world of DIY faecal transplant - BBC News
- A growing number of sick people are funnelling other people's faeces into their bowels - with or without help from doctors.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
- A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.
Cell transplant 'regenerates' liver - BBC News
- Transplanting cells into livers has the potential to regenerate them, say scientists.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases