New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
St Mary's Hospital in Paddington targets gang victims - BBC News
A major trauma unit in west London is trying to reduce the number of young people being admitted with gang related injuries, by using youth workers in its wards.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer fundraiser Stephen Sutton readmitted to hospital - BBC News
- A terminally ill teenager is readmitted to hospital days after raising more than £3.2m for charity.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
South Korea hospital 'is source of many Mers cases' - BBC News
- A hospital in Seoul suspends services after being identified as the source of almost half the cases in the outbreak of the Mers virus.
A&E waiting times at Glasgow hospital improve but remain below target - BBC News
- A&E waiting times at Scotland's newest hospital have improved since trouble-shooters arrived - but they are still below standard.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!