New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Obstetrics and Newborn Care
A two-semester course in obstetrics and newborn care for prospective healthcare professionals.
Help by adding tags...
- Implant – aka Implanon Lasts 3 years 12% will have heavier bleeding, particularly in the first 6-12 months. This can be alleviated with: Tranexamic acid – 1g/6-8h for up to 4 days – an antifibrinol...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- A few useful definitions Term baby – between 37 – 41 weeks Pre-term baby – before 37 weeks Post term baby – after 42 weeks Neonate -
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.