New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Cardiovascular Examination from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
cardiac_electrophysiology [TUSOM | Pharmwiki]
- You've followed a link to a topic that doesn't exist yet. If permissions allow, you may create it by clicking on “Create this page”.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Chapter 15. Surface Electrocardiography
- Forgot Password? Forgo...
Cardiovascular | Reference | Heart Sounds
The Auscultation Assistant - Physiology
- Before trying to decipher what may be the underlying cause of a murmur, it is important to first understand what the normal heart sounds are, and what normal variations of these sounds may occ...
- Diabetes factsheet from WHO providing key facts and information on types of diabetes, symptoms, common consequences, economic impact, diagnosis and treatment, WHO response. Updated November 2014.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...