New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Essential Biochemistry - Fatty Acid Metabolism
Help by adding tags...
- Find and study online flashcards from Biochemistry 1. Visit StudyBlue today to learn more!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Get the notes: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/phrm-203/16453879 The lecture notes for this and all numbered lectures are available at Lulu.com, keywor...
Biochemistry Help: The Cori Cycle
- The Cori Cycle is responsible for removing excess Lactic acid or Lactate from the muscle. It is then uptaken by the Liver where it is converted back into Pyruvate, then into Glucose again. This vid...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more