New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
branches external carotid artery.jpg
Help by adding tags...
on Monday 1st December 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A table listing the cranial nerves, their fibre type, attachment, cranial exit, function and method of testing
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
4.5. Surgeon's Knot [Basic Surgery Skills]
- Watch the complete series of videos: http://doctorprodigious.wordpress.com/2014/05/02/basic-surgery-skills-royal-college-of-surgeons/
How Lipoproteins Affect Metabolism in Diabetes
- There is a strong connection between type 2 diabetes and dyslipidemia. This animation describes the lipid abnormalities commonly seen in patients with type 2...
The Cervical Plexus Made Easy
- This is a quick way to draw out the cervical plexus. There is 1 small error - the lesser occipital nerve comes from C2 only NOT C2 and C3.
Braches of Subclavian Artery
- Play this quiz called Braches of Subclavian Artery and show off your skills.
Cranial Parasympathetic Ganglia Tutorial
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to List the four cranial parasympathetic ganglia: ciliary, pterygopalatine, otic...