New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Special Patient Populations: The Pediatric Patient
Help by adding tags...
Module 7-1 of the Wisconsin EMT curriculum - Pediatric.
on Monday 22nd December 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
General Approach to Pediatric Fever
- General approach to fever in the pediatric population. This video is meant for health care professionals and medical students.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
PALS Basic Life Support by ACLS Certification Institute
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Basic Life Support whiteboard videoby the ACLS Certification Institute. Our PALS training series covers everything you...
Medical Clearance of Psychiatric Patients: Pearls & Pitfalls - emdocs
- An update on the medical clearance of patients presenting to the ED with primary psychiatric complaints. What tests are actually helpful?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!