New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Routine Examination of the Newborn (Neonate Exam)
Strictly speaking, a neonate is any baby
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Clearing an Airway Obstruction in an Infant or Child
- How developmental characteristics of infants & children affect emergency medicine.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Infant Developmental Milestones
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net/
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.