New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Baby rashes a visual guide
A visual guide to baby rashes from nappy rash and eczema to impetigo and meningitis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Eczema (aka Dermatitis) presents as a poorly demarcated, itchy rash. There are several causes. By far the most common is atopic eczema, but irritants and venous stasis can also cause the condition....
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
24 Pediatrics 1
- This excerpt is a lecture from our USMLE Pass Program Video Package. Find out more by visiting our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/USMLEPassProgram Or C...
Introduction to Pediatric Neurology
- Ton de Grauw, MD, PHD, is an esteemed pediatric neurologist and researcher at Emory School of Medicine and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
"Pediatric Vascular..." by Dr. Donald Dengel
- Note: accompanying slides available at: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7ZA9EbqndaoTmdYcEZwdnNacms/edit?usp=sharing Presentation is recommended to be printe...
What is Kawasaki disease?
- Kawasaki disease (also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome) is a type of vasculitis that affects medium arteries. Patients with Kawasaki disease can h...
Kawasaki Disease in a two year old - physical findings
- This video demonstrates the physical findings of Kawasaki Disease (KD) in a two year old child.