New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Introduction to Pediatric Neurology
Ton de Grauw, MD, PHD, is an esteemed pediatric neurologist and researcher at Emory School of Medicine and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The techniques for examining children are very similar to those of examining adults. The main difficulty will often be in getting the child to comply, so you can try turning it into a game, and t...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Pediatric Cardiology-Clinical Examination of the Child with Heart Disease
- Pediatric Cardiology Teaching,lectures conducted by Dr R Suresh Kumar from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai. The topic is - Clinical Examination of the Child ...
Pediatric Dehydration: General Approach
- This Video is meant for health care professionals and medical students. All content is for educational purposes onlyl.
General Approach to Pediatric Fever
- General approach to fever in the pediatric population. This video is meant for health care professionals and medical students.
"Pediatric Vascular..." by Dr. Donald Dengel
- Note: accompanying slides available at: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7ZA9EbqndaoTmdYcEZwdnNacms/edit?usp=sharing Presentation is recommended to be printe...
Kawasaki Disease in a two year old - physical findings
- This video demonstrates the physical findings of Kawasaki Disease (KD) in a two year old child.