New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Breakdown of ATP and Cross-Bridge
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Reactive Arthritis. Information about Reactive Arthritis | Patient
- Reactive Arthritis is also known as Reiter's syndrome. Reactive arthritis is an autoimmune condition that develops in response to an infection.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
- Natalie's Casebook embeds both basic physiology teaching and early clinical teaching within a common environment. The idea is that the site should be interesting and useful to students at all leve...