New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Education Articles. Medical Students Articles | Patient
The same info as provided by GPs to patients during consultations,health/disease leaflets,patient support orgs,all about medicines,book GP appts online,interactive patient experience forum
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- High-Yield™ Genetics is an important addition to the High-Yield™ Series, which medical students rely on heavily to review for the USMLE. This new volume provides a concise, clinically oriented summ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
DEXA Scan | Health | Patient
- DEXA scans are used to check the 'density' of bones. This test uses X-rays to show how strong bones are. Note : the information below is a general guide...
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- Advancements in the treatment and prevention of Atrial Fibrillation are presented in this important new book. Atrial Fibrillation affects approximately 2.5 million individuals in the United States ...
MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation