New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Acute Abdominal pain. Acute Abdomen information. Patient | Patient
For acute abdomen pain See also the separate article abdominal Pain . Acute abdominal pain has painful severe symptoms. Read about Acute Abdomen and abdominal pain
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Glomerulonephritis - Renal Medicine | Fastbleep
- Fastbleep offers the opportunity to support a growing social network of healthcare students and educators as they consider patient care, undertake professional development and share knowledge.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Critical Care Study Guide
- Critical care medicine is a dynamic and exciting arena where complex pathophysiologic states require extensive knowledge and up-to-date clinical information. An extensive kno- edge of basic pathoph...
Vascular Manifestations of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases
- Not too long ago, it was thought that inflammation of blood vessels was the sole manifestation of systemic autoimmune diseases. Today, however, we know that disorders of coagulation, injuries to bo...
- The fourth edition of NMS Physiology, a well respected and heavily used text, is written in an outline format useful to medical students who require a physiology course review and a comprehensive s...
Recognition of Common Childhood Malignancies - American Family Physician
- Although cancer has an annual incidence of only about 150 new cases per 1 million U.S. children, it is the second leading cause of childhood deaths. Early detection and prompt therapy have the pote...
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE