New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Guidelines on intravenous fluid therapy for surgical patients draft 27/9/07
Help by adding tags...
on Monday 19th January 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted almost 5 years ago
What an amazing resource for medical students - clinicians need to make us aware of these guidelines and promote them.
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Stoma Care. Reasons for Stomas discussed in Stoma Care | Patient
- With Stoma Care an ostomy is a surgically made opening from the inside of an organ to the outside. Stoma is the Greek for mouth or opening, learn about Stoma Care
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
- Natalie's Casebook embeds both basic physiology teaching and early clinical teaching within a common environment. The idea is that the site should be interesting and useful to students at all leve...
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.