New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stoma Care. Reasons for Stomas discussed in Stoma Care | Patient
With Stoma Care an ostomy is a surgically made opening from the inside of an organ to the outside. Stoma is the Greek for mouth or opening, learn about Stoma Care
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. TTP information | Patient
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare form of thrombotic microangiopathy. About Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Hyponatraemia. Abnormally Low Sodium Levels Information | Patient
- Read about low sodium levels in the blood, medically known as Hyponatraemia. Presentation, causes and investigations of Hyponatraemia on Hyponatraemia page.
Hypokalaemia | Doctor | Patient
- Hypokalaemia is usually defined as a serum concentration of potassium <3.5 mmol/L. It can be classified as follows: [ 32076 : Oram RA, McDonald TJ,...
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. MCTD information | Patient
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD) was first described as a distinct entity in 1972. Read about Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)