New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tutors don masks to boost nurse training - BBC News
Nursing tutors at the University of Surrey are planning to make themselves unrecognisable in a bid to boost students' bedside skills.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Liverpool nurse shows off 'improved' dementia ward - BBC News
- A nurse at Royal Liverpool University Hospital shows the BBC the improvements that her department has made to the dementia ward.
Election 2015: Labour plans nurses recruitment drive - BBC News
- Labour will launch an emergency recruitment drive to get 1,000 more nurses into training this year if they win the election, Ed Miliband says.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials