New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Newer heart attack test 'could save women's lives' - BBC News
Doctors could spot twice as many heart attacks in women if they used a newer, more sensitive blood test, say UK researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
High-fibre diet 'benefits heart attack patients' - BBC News
- If you have had a heart attack, eat plenty of fibre because it may improve your long-term chances of recovery, say researchers.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Divorcees 'have more heart attacks' - BBC News
- Divorced women are more likely to have a heart attack than their peers who stay married, US research suggests.
Pregnant women's diet linked to baby heart risk - BBC News
- Women who eat healthily before and during pregnancy may cut the risk of their baby developing a heart problem, researchers believe.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases