New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Women patients feel more pain when with partner, study suggests - BBC News
Some women may find medical procedures more painful if their partners are present, a small study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS staff shouldn't need 'old suits' to feel their patients' pain
- An outfit has been designed that mimics the effects of ageing to help hospital staff better understand their patients
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Can music relieve the pain of surgery and help recovery? - BBC News
- New research suggests playing music during operations can have a positive effect on both surgeons and those they treat - even for patients under general anaesthetic.
Diabetes patient: 'My initial reaction was devastation' - BBC News
- A woman who has type 2 diabetes, Ramona Mulligan, describes what it was like to discover she had the condition and how she changed her lifestyle to cope with it.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.